Tag Archives: 1920 Parker-Gray Class

Principal Henry T. White’s 1920 Parker-Gray Class

1920 Principal Henry T. White and First Faculty Prior to 1920, the colored boys and girls of Alexandria were taught separately in two buildings.  The boys were in Snowden School, on the west side of South Pitt Street near Gibbon … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Education, Parker-Gray School | Tagged , | Leave a comment